Archives for November 2011

Bob Ralph

Bob Ralph runs sound most nights when music is highlighted.  When the controls are set, you can see Bob checking the balance from all corners of the bistro. While his ears are at work balancing the EQs, his eyes and hands are at work using his digital camera to document the evening's events, the … [Read more...]

On the Menu

Banter Bistro off the Square in Denton, Texas features gourmet, organic cuisine and a wide assortment of beverages. We offer an assortment of coffees and teas and proudly feature beer and wine from local and regional vintners and micro-brewers.  Come taste our specialty soups dujour, our array of … [Read more...]