Archives for January 2015

The Denton Black Film Festival and Banter After-Hours

Schedule includes: Belle, Half of a Yellow Sun, Wolf, The Forgotten Kingdom, Dear White People, an encore screening of When We Were All Broncos and a special screening of The Black List. For details and tickets, visit dentonbff.com. www.facebook.com/DentonBlackFilmFestival Afterward, come to … [Read more...]

Updated Information for Our Irish Music Session

The Denton Irish Traditional Music Session continues in 2015 on the second and fourth Saturday of the month from 3-5 p.m. See the session page for updated information, including how to get on the session mailing list. … [Read more...]